Sunday, September 1, 2019

The Totally Awesome Movie Survey

So it begins! The month of September. I'm ready for Fall! With the new month comes the start of my September Writing Challenge. I already have writer's block, and it's only the first day!

The prompt I'm using today is #3:

Movies

I thought I could find a fun questionnaire about movies that I could use for an easy out. Turns out, I couldn't find anything of the sort. So I made one up! (If you're participating in the writing challenge, feel free to steal and/or modify).

----------

Britt's Totally Awesome Movie Survey

Three actors I really like:

  1. Hugh Jackman 
  2. Matt Damon 
  3. Tom Hanks*
*Remember that time he was in a Carly Rae Jepson music video


Three actors I don't care for:
  1. Bill Murray*
  2. Christopher Walken
  3. Matthew McConaughey
*But I still love Space Jam 




Three actresses I really like:

  1. Emma Thompson
  2. Maggie Gyllenhaal
  3. Emily Blunt
Three actresses I don't care for:
  1. Meg Ryan
  2. Megan Fox
  3. Mandy Moore

Three Musicals I love:
  1. Hairspray
  2. Enchanted
  3. The Greatest Showman (though I haven't watched it since April 2018 because I needed a really long break. I still listen to the music sometimes)
Most embarrassing favorite movie: Goodburger


Five Disney movies I love:
  1. The Lion King
  2. Aladdin
  3. Princess and the Frog
  4. Robin Hood
  5. Monsters, Inc
Three movies that were pleasant surprises:

  1. Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
  2. The LEGO Movie
  3. Penelope
Three movies everyone loves, but I don't:
  1. The Princess Bride
  2. What About Bob
  3. Star Wars
Five Movies I Quote Often:
  1. Billy Madison*
  2. Austin Powers (all three)*
  3. Disney's Robin Hood
  4. So I Married an Axe Murderer
  5. Goodburger
* I know... It's residual from my teens and early 20's.



Three favorite movies with a common theme:*
  1. The Green Mile
  2. The Count of Monte Cristo
  3. The Shawskank Redemption 
*Care to guess the common theme?

Favorite theater snacks: popcorn and Sprite (this is the only situation in which I prefer Sprite over any other drink)

Movie character I would most like to play: Tracy Turnblad or Professor Trelawney

Most recent movie seen in theater: The Lion King

Three movies I'm looking forward to:

  1. A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
  2. Bill & Ted Face the Music*
  3. West Side Story
  4. A Quiet Place II**
*I went through a Keanu Reeves phase
**Yeah... that's four. So what?




No comments: