Monday, August 26, 2019

September Writing Challenge

I love fall! September through November is my favorite time of year (minus Halloween because I'm a holiday scrooge!) It's the time of year that I have the most energy.

Last September I did a writing challenge (adapted from a scrapbooking challenge) called 30 Days Hath September


I wanted to do something similar this year, so I started searching the internet for some inspiration. I didn't find a 30 day challenge that really spoke to me, so I came up with my own list of prompts. Rather than having a prompt assigned to a particular day, I'm just going to try and cross off as many prompts as I can from the list by the end of September. I'll use the prompts for either writing or a photo. I came up with 35 (feel free to borrow from the list, if you desire to do so):


  1. Morning
  2. My Street
  3. Movies
  4. Blessed
  5. Struggle
  6. Bullet-Points
  7. Text
  8. Routine
  9. Mealtime
  10. Self-Worth
  11. Decor
  12. Outside
  13. Project
  14. Accomplishment
  15. Letter
  16. Knowledge
  17. Alone
  18. Clean
  19. Gifts
  20. Happy Place
  21. What the?!?
  22. Book
  23. Quirk
  24. Strength
  25. Furniture
  26. Ta-Da!
  27. Play
  28. Moment
  29. Community
  30. Brain Dump
  31. Collection
  32. Everyday
  33. Bittersweet
  34. Something New
  35. Journey

1 comment:

Margot/NZ said...

I really enjoyed doing 30 Days Hath September last year; I think I'll play along with your prompts this year - thanks for posting!