Sunday, July 2, 2023

Things the Kids Say: Episode 24

 “Some kids who are younger than me have armpit hair. It’s harsh, man!”

- Zoe

__________

“Mommy, are you proud of me? I’m a woman. I have woman hair in my armpits.”

-Eva, when she noticed her peach fuzz

__________

“Old people flirting is so weird.”

-Nicky

Nicky

__________

“We should use ground beef instead of hamburger to make some burgers.” 

-Daisy

Daisy

__________

“Tyler always says penis, but don’t worry, I told him he needs to say balls instead.”

-Eva

___________

“From now on I need you to give me gift receipts for all my birthday presents.”

-Zoe

__________

“Why was I born in a hospital instead of a bamboo forest?”

-Eva

Eva

__________

Me (singing): “Country roads, take me home, to the place where I belong…”

Zoe: West Vagina!

Me: Oh, honey, it’s Virginia. VIR.GIN.IA.

__________

“It’s so unfair. Everyone in my class gets to eat seaweed but me!”

-Eva

__________

“I need to know what you plan on giving my kids for their birthdays so I can make sure it’s appropriate.”

-Zoe

Zoe

__________

“Is preschool still a thing after all these years?”

-Zoe

___________

“I guess I didn’t scrape off all my dirty.”

-Nicky, after seeing how dirty his feet still were after his post YM camp shower


No comments: