Monday, July 10, 2023

Q&A

Right now I’m at the emissions shop getting our truck (past due - oops) inspected and registered. How about a little Q&A from my “writing prompts” board on Pinterest to keep us all busy?

Who was the last person you held hands with?

Scotty. 

Are you loud, outgoing, or shy?

Of the three, I am most shy. Maybe “standoff-ish” is the better word for whatever this thing is that I am.

Are you easy to get along with?

I’m not sure. I think I am for the most part, but there are a few personality types I clash with pretty heavily. 

If you were drunk, who would take care of you?

Scotty.

I can’t say my mom because she would just be there taking videos. She would probably be able to medicate my hangover better than Scotty could, though.

Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?

The odds are in my favor.

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?

Scotty. 

What does your most recent text say?

That the Snoop Dogg concert tomorrow is expected to yield high weed contact to all employees. 

How do you feel about abortion?

Simply put, I feel it should be very rare. 

Do you like big crowds of people?

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

And as I’m answering this question, I’m trying to think of a scenario where I would prefer a big crowd of people, and I honestly can’t think of one. 

Do you believe in miracles?

YES!

Do you think there is life on other planets?

I think it’s very likely.

Do you still talk to your first crush?

I’m not sure if my first crush was Marty McFly or Robin Hood, but either way, I can declare with confidence that I am not in contact with my first crush. 

Do you like bubble baths?

They’re great way to keep little kids busy for a while. I don’t take a lot of baths, myself. Only if I’m sick or injured, really, and I would probably never add bubbles.

Do you like your neighbors?

Yes. 

Where would you like to travel?

I don’t have a travel bucket list. There are some places I think would be cool to go, but if I don’t ever go, that’s fine too. I’m very boring in this way.

Do you have trust issues?

Yes.

What’s your favorite part of your daily routine?

This is a hard question to answer during the summer, but on days I’m able to make exercise happen, it’s the moment I’m done!

What do you do when you wake up?

Grab my phone. Don’t judge me.

Have any of your exes ever told you they regretted breaking up?

No. But I’ve never had any major breakups. 

Is your hair long enough for a ponytail?

Yes.

Would you rather live without TV or music?

TV. Isn’t music pretty important in TV anyway? If you get rid of music, you’ve ruined TV! 

What do you say during awkward silences?

I make sound effects. It makes things really weird during fast and testimony meeting.

Boop!

Wah wah!

Do you think age matters in relationships?

In many cases, yes. 

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?

Mostly, yes. But not everyone deserves a third.

If you’re being extremely quiet, what does that mean?

It could mean several things:

1) I have nothing to say

2) I’m thinking

3) I’m completely unaware of what’s going on around me, and I’m choreographing a dance in my head

4) I’m extremely annoyed

Do you smile at strangers?

Yes.

Would you rather take a trip to outer space or the bottom of the ocean?

Both sound awful and have proven deadly several times over. But if I had to choose… space.


No comments: