Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Confessions of a TV Junkie

The other day I had a very honest moment with myself. I was thinking about all of the shows I’ve watched, and I realized… I’m a TV junkie. 

I go through bouts of not watching anything, but when I find something I like, I’m a full-on binge watcher. 

My favorite line from 30 Rock - which I’ve watched twice 

I decided, for amusement, to see if I could make a list of all the shows I’ve watched from start to finish. It’s a bit embarrassing to see the list because A) there are a lot of shows I don’t want anyone to know I’ve watched and B) well… mostly just A. 

Before I present the list, just know that you should never use “Brittany watched it” as a reason to think that a show is clean and/or appropriate. I watch a lot of stuff I would never let my grandma watch. I used to not be this way, but I’ve gotten very lax in my TV viewing. 

I know, I know.

(Some of them I’ve watched with Vid Angel).

There’s no way this list is complete - in fact, I can think of two series I’ve watched but can’t remember the names of. It’s driving me nuts. And I’m sure I’ll think of more shows over time that I need to add (I just thought of one now)!

With all that business out of the way, here is my watch list. I’m doing three categories: complete series I’ve watched, limited and mini series I’ve watched, and series I am caught up on that are still in progress. 

Complete Series I Have Watched

30 Rock

The Big Bang Theory

The Bletchley Circle 

Broadchurch

The Chestnut Man

Cunk on Earth

Desperate Housewives

Family Tree

Friday Night Lights

Friends

Gilmore Girls

Gossip Girl

Hart of Dixie

Home Fires

Home Improvement 

How I Met Your Mother

The King of Queens

Land Girls

Lost

M*A*S*H

Miranda

Moon Boy

New Girl

The Office

Offspring 

The Paradise

Parenthood

Robin Hood

Scrubs

Sherlock

Veronica Mars

Victoria

White Collar


Limited Series/Mini Series

Alias Grace

A Small Light

Big Little Lies

Chernobyl 

Defending Jacob

Echoes

Endeavor 

Firefly Lane

Jane Eyre

Keep Sweet Pray and Obey

Les Miserables

Little Fires Everywhere

Maid

Murder Among the Mormons

North and South

The Queen’s Gambit

River

Station Eleven

Tess of the D’Ubervilles

Under the Banner of Heaven

Unorthodox

WandaVision

The Watcher

Wuthering Heights


Current Series

Emily in Paris

The Last of Us

Only Murders in the Building 

Lessons in Chemistry

Shrinking

Silo

Stranger Things

Sullivan’s Crossing

Sweet Magnolias

Virgin River

And with that, I’ve suddenly decided what tattoo I’m going to get: 



No comments: