Thursday, November 2, 2023

Currently (November 2023 Edition)

Reading:


Sick of: Halloween

Cooking: nothing. Today is Zoe's birthday, so we are going to go out for Chinese food tonight. I usually let my kids pick what they want for dinner (at home) on their birthdays, but Zoe always picks tamales, and we are all sick of tamales, so I let her pick a restaurant instead so we don't have to have tamales. 

Suffering from: a lingering cough

Enjoying: driving a van that doesn't make scary noises.

Stressed about: paying for said van.

Wanting: a new crock pot. I just got a new one recently, but it runs too hot, so I want to replace it. 

Wearing: black joggers and an Adidas hoodie which I plan to change out of around 10:00 a.m. when I get too hot.

Sad about: things I can't blog about - not because they are confidential but because they are controversial.

Embarrassed by: walking around with a hole in the butt of my pants the other day. Now that I think of it, I might have forgotten to throw them away after discovering the (unrepairable) hole, which means they could easily recirculate. I'll be on the lookout when I do laundry lest I wear them in public again.

Watching:

Making: nothing. I just finished a bunch of props for the school musical, and I'm taking a break from projects for a minute. 

Happy about: cool weather.

Procrastinating: the last garden chores (removing the watering system for winter).

Distracted by: Christmas decor.

Feeling: good... like I should...

Saying: "Stop it!" 

Struggling with: children fighting incessantly (hence the "Stop it!" which can also be substituted with "Knock it off!")

Listening to:



Looking forward to: putting up the Christmas tree in a few weeks. I'm changing out some of my decorations, and I'm in the process of putting together some new things. I'm in the middle of an experiment that will determine the final theme for my tree. I have a vision... I dunno if it's going to work out. 

Buying: a few things for the Christmas tree, dish detergent, and carrots (I'll be on my way to the store shortly after I publish this post). Happy Pay Day, ya'll!

Smelling: fall scents. I love them! I'm sitting next to a pumpkin spice candle (not currently burning), and I can smell it. 

Craving: a vacation. 

Thankful for: home and family.




No comments: