Tuesday, September 26, 2023

My Watch List

September Writing Challenge - Prompt #5:

Watch

An incomplete list of things I've watched recently (or am still watching):


Virgin River Season 5.
(Status: not done yet)


Crikey! It's the Irwins
Just started this show about a week ago. It's a great one to watch with our kids. 


Still
I had to watch the Michael J Fox documentary! You know my history with Marty McFly. Plus, Michael J Fox is invited to my dinner party, and it's always good to be ready for dinner conversation. 


All of the My Big Fat Greek Weddings. 
Daisy and I watched the first two movies a few weeks ago, and then Christie and I went and saw the third in the theater the other day. 


Only Murders in the Building
Status: one episode behind (possibly two depending on when this post is published)
Church friends, do not watch this. It has lots of language!

Speaking of Steve Martin, I'm going to throw a musical in here:


We went and saw Bright Star (co-written by Steve Martin) at one of our local theatres last week. Now we only listen to bluegrass. 

(Review: Loved it!)

And speaking of things my Church friends shouldn't watch (going back to Only Murders in the Building - you have my permission to watch Bright Star)


The Last of Us
I shouldn't like this. But I do. There is something in me that is twisted and wrong.
(I have skipped over a few scenes, though).

And to end on a delightful note:


Gilmore Girls
Daisy has been watching it, and I occasionally join her for an episode or two. 

Things I intend to watch very soon:


NSYNC on Hot Ones

No comments: