Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Actual Footage Of

September Writing Challenge - Prompt #25:

Ten Photos

(When I added this prompt to my list, I thought it would be a chance to take the lazy route and do a photo dump, but I'm taking a different approach and using ten gifs rather than ten photos). 

Me waiting for the weather to cool down so I can go outside and spray paint skeleton heads:

“C’Mon, sun. Work with me here!”

Me listening to science and pretending to understand:

“The protons do the proton-y things.”

Me trying to get stuff my 6’2” husband stored on the high shelf in the garage:


Me internally disagreeing with everything a person says:

“Hold it in! Hold! It! In!”

Me when my kid wants to do crafts and promises she’ll clean up the mess: 


Me when a salesman catches me outside:

Side note: twice this week salesmen have shown up on my porch at the same time as Amazon, so I have been deceived into opening the door, thinking I was just getting a package. 

Me when there’s a good BOGO coupon in the Hometown Values magazine:

“I can’t believe this is happening!”

Me when my Apple Watch sets a fitness goal for me without my permission:

Me trying to think like Scotty so I can figure out where to find tools when he’s not home:

“If I were Scotty, where would I put a hammer?”

Me when I close my calorie ring:

No comments: