Sunday, December 30, 2018

It Happened in 2018

January

  • I turned 34
  • I locked my keys in my car 
  • Scotty went to North Carolina to close the Raleigh Temple for renovation

February


March

  • Scotty traveled to Washington DC to close the temple for renovation
  • Scotty's grandpa passed away
  • Scotty had a reassignment at work and stopped traveling

April

May

  • Eva potty trained
  • Scotty had a vasectomy (it was my anniversary gift)
  • We celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary
  • Went on a mini family vacation to Park City
  • Took two trips to the ER because I had really bad pain in my lower right abdomen (they never found anything. It went away on it's own the day before I went to see a surgeon, but I can still feel a sensation in that spot from time to time)
  • Took a mini family vacation to Vernal

June


July


August

  • Cafe Rio moved
  • The kids went back to school
  • I sprained my ankle
  • Scotty was called to be Young Men president

September


October

  • Hosted a community trunk or treat with "the band"

November

  • Zoe turned 6
  • Went to California for my sister-in-law's wedding
  • Scotty had a reassignment at work and will start traveling again

December

  • Locked my keys in the car twice in one week (but please note that I went almost a whole year without locking my keys in my car)
  • Nicky injured his face and got to go to the ER
  • Nicky turned 12
  • Nicky was ordained a deacon and received the Aaronic priesthood

No comments: