Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Up and Running

Thanks to my BCIL (best-cousin-in-law) Cyndi, my laptop is up and running again. After my dramatic words regarding tiny screwdrivers, Cyndi ordered me a set from Target, and it arrived in the mail today, giving me a good laugh!

Tiny Screwdrivers

From hence forth, I pledge to be a responsible tiny screwdriver owner.

Wanna know what's really sad? I turned my computer on after I fixed it, and the date said Wednesday, November 14th. I haven't had my laptop for over a month!

Tiny Screwdrivers

Because tiny screwdrivers!

Actually, that's not the only reason. For a while I couldn't charge my laptop, but Scotty was able to figure out the problem, and while it isn't "fixed," we found a way to work around it. But then I have this problem where a piece in my laptop slips out of place all the time, and my computer-savvy cousin (no relation to BCIL Cyndi) made a photo tutorial for me on how to fix it, so I'm able to take care of it by myself instead of taking it into the shop all the time.

Not that I have any idea what I'm doing. I just do what the pictures say and hit the right buttons and stuff and eventually my computer works again.

So thank you, Cyndi, from the bottom of my heart for taking action and solving my tiny screwdriver problems. Blogging will be a lot easier now, but I'm not sure if it will be more frequent since the month of December has been spent with my kids clinging to me and punching the daylights out of each other.

(Seriously, what is with these people?)

No comments: