Friday, October 21, 2016

Would You Rather {special confession edition}

Yesterday I asked a terrible question about which you would rather have between bed bugs, athlete's foot, water warts, or lice.

I am a horrible friend for making you even think about those things, but sometimes I have boundary issues.

Anyway...

I hope no one would choose bed bugs!

That...

Is not what I have.

Phew!

And since I've never had any of them before, I don't know which is worse between water warts, lice, and athlete's foot. They're all contagious and disturbing.

As for me and my grossness...

I was a little shocked the other day when I googled a phrase that I will not repeat here and found that it was very likely that I have athlete's foot. Fortunately it's mild (as far as I know), and the over-the-counter treatment I bought the next morning has already worked wonders.

But seriously?

Athlete's foot!

To be honest, I had it coming. I go barefoot everywhere. I'm not a germaphobe, by any means, and I probably won't be now, either (ain't nobody got time for that!) but I will be getting a new yoga mat, and I plan on keeping my feet under wraps until I am fully healed so I don't pass it on to anyone.

In the meantime, I live by the mantra:

Put the FUN in FUNGUS.*

*Courtesy of my sister-in-law (the mantra, not the fungus. Although...)