Sunday, October 16, 2016

Maroon 5

I'm interrupting my hashtag posts to update you on some exciting events from the past few weeks.

I haven't discussed my love for Maroon 5 much in recent years, so you may not know that I adore them. I've been a fan since my senior year of high school - long before the name Adam Levine was recognizable.

His voice...

You guys...

I used to get in somewhat heated arguments with another blogger (who shall not be named) several years back about Adam Levine's voice. She said he sounded like a pansy, and well... she was wrong.

Last year for Christmas, Scotty got me Maroon 5 concert tickets. It was quite the scandal since he left me at a family Christmas party alone with our four children while he went to buy them. I didn't know where, exactly, he was going, but I knew it had something to do with my Christmas present. I just didn't understand why he had to go right then - and leave me at a restaurant with all the kids. "It better be good," was all I had to say.

When I opened salt and pepper shakers on Christmas morning, I wasn't very happy.

Fortunately, the salt and pepper shakers were followed up with Maroon 5 tickets. I was a little shocked. I never imagined myself going to a Maroon 5 concert. As much as I love their music, I have to admit, most of it isn't exactly, uh, "clean."

So, nearly a year later, we finally went to the Maroon 5 concert, and it was AWESOME!

Adam Levine is so easy on the eyes.

Maroon 5 Concert
{Yes, please!}

He plays the guitar like a boss and drags the microphone all over the stage. I do have to say that he does not have the moves like Jagger, but I'm okay with that. He doesn't need them. He has this little kick he does with his left foot (watch for it in the "Sugar" video), so that was fun to watch for.

Our seats weren't great - we were pretty far up there - but who cares? I was in the same (massive) room with Adam Levine for a moment, and it was beautiful.

Maroon 5 Concert

No comments: