As I was getting ready for the bed tonight, I realized I hadn't blogged yet today. I grabbed my lap top and brought it in my bedroom, and then I told Scotty I needed to do some quick writing. Then I interviewed him.
I don't know what kind of impression I've given you about Scotty over the years, but he is a pretty great guy. Here is our interview:
1. What is your favorite movie?
Charlie and Chocolate Factory (the original)
2. What is the hardest thing you do each week?
Try to eat healthy
3. What is your favorite way to exercise?
Trail running or hiking in the mountains
4. What is your favorite book?
Into the Wild
5. What is something you've done that you're really proud of?
Supporting my family and giving you the option of staying home
6. What is your favorite Hymn?
"Onward Christian Soldiers" and "If You Could Hie to Kolob"
8. If you could win tickets to a concert, what concert would you want to go to?
9. If you could study anything in school without worrying about how much income it would provide later, what would you study?
Forestry or ecosystems
10. Who is someone you really look up to?
My friend, Kyle. He's so uplifting and has a great outlook on life.
11. What are three words that describe you?
Selfless, dedicated, and funny
12. If you could play someone in a movie or play, who would you want to portray?
13. If you had $1,000 to go wild with, what would you spend it on?
A gas powered auger and fishing supplies
14. If you could live anywhere in the world other than here, where would you want to live?
15. What current fashion trend bugs you?
16. If you could be famous for something, what would you want to be known for?
17. If you were asked to speak in sacrament meeting and could choose your own topic, what would you like to speak about?
The power of a positive attitude
18. If you could spend two hours one on one with a historical figure, who would you want to hang out with?
I'd like to hang out with Alexander Hamilton, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Edison, or Benjamin Franklin.
19. What's a song that makes you want to dance?
"Can't Stop the Feeling"
20. What's something you wish you could do everyday?
Eat a royal Red Robin burger