Saturday, October 1, 2016

#31days

Today I noticed that some of my friends are participating in the 31 day writing challenge. I haven't done a month-long writing challenge for a really long time. I think I did NaBloPoMo a few times back in my early blogging days, but my participation has been minimal. Right now my creative muscles are really craving some exercise, but with school, there's no way I can keep up with writing every day (unless you want me to copy and paste my school assignments, but no).

Also today, I was perusing Jimmy Fallon hashtag clips on youtube.  I get a kick out of them, and I always think of what I would tweet if I did, in fact, tweet. That's when I decided that Fallon's hashtags would be the perfect prompt for me to use for a 31 day writing challenge.

So for the month of October, I'm going to post something every day based on a hashtag from the Tonight Show. I can handle posting 140 characters or less a day.

1 comment:

Feisty Harriet said...

I am so excited for this! Ha!!

xox