Monday, November 23, 2020

Me/Also Me

Me: No more spending! Save all the monies!

Also me: Imma just run into Hobby Lobby real quick and buy 90 feet of ribbon and a Wizard of Oz puzzle. 


----------

Me: I'm trying to walk 250 miles before the end of the year, but I just can't find the time.

Also me: Yes, Netflix, I'm still watching. 

----------

Me: What the world needs now is love, sweet love!

Also me: I hate that guy!

----------

Me: We're not going out to eat this week. We have plenty of of food at home.

Also me: I know there's a crock pot of taco soup cooking on the counter, but Mama needs Chick-Fil-A sauce. 

----------

Me: I can't waste any time today. I need to get the things done.

Also me: Imma just change all my contacts to silly nicknames real quick. 






----------

Me: No eating in the van!

Also me: Hurry and finish those fries so you can go to school!

No comments: