Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Halloween Preview

The other day we went to a Halloween party, so the kids got dressed up, and I was smart and took pictures. It seems like actual Halloween is always a whirlwind, and I don't take the time to get a decent photo, so I'm quite proud of myself for taking these pictures pre-Halloween.

Seriously. Genius I am.

Although, it took a fair amount of "speaking firmly" to get my kids to cooperate, hold still, and smile for long enough to push the stinkin' button. Sigh. Hopefully my neighbors are forgiving... because I think they hear me "speaking firmly" a lot.

October 2012

October 2012

October 2012


3 comments:

Isabel said...

Those costumes are IMPRESSIVE! Did you make them?? Well done!!

Britt said...

Oh, heck no! I don't make stuff!

Grandma bought them!

Jana Lyn said...

I love the costumes! Your kids are adorable.