Tuesday, October 2, 2012

She got me!


I have a little tradition I've adopted.

My sister-in-law, Chelsea, has a habit of leaving her camera laying around, so any time I find it unaccompanied, I take a close-up photo of myself.

Right in my face.

Eyes wide.

Nostrils flared.

You know, all attractive-like.

I've done this about a hundred times, and it never gets old.

Over the weekend our family was in Brigham City for a sealing.

Brigham City Temple 

I asked Chelsea if she would take a quick picture of Scotty and me at the temple.

Brigham City Temple

I didn't even see her do it, but this happened:

Brigham City

She was so excited about it that she couldn't even wait for me to find it on my own. She had to come show me right away!

Ninety-nine more of these babies, and we'll be about even! And then... we can make our own calendar! 

Keep up the good work, Chelsea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! Well done, Chelsea! Adorable pic, Britt-- you look fabulous! xoxoxoxoxo

Lindz said...

Girl you look amazing! What a fun tradition, too.