Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ahhhh... October!

I am in love with this time of year! As soon as I flip the calendar from September to October, I breathe a huge sigh of relief. It feels so refreshing! Oh, the blessing of wearing pants! Soon to be followed by the blessing of wearing a sweater!

There is a part of me that wakes up in the fall. I become more motivated and more active. I feel more upbeat and more confident.

On our recent Sunday drive, I couldn't help noticing how happy everyone looked. There were bikers, joggers, and drivers all veered off to the side of the canyon road enjoying the spectacular view, and they were all smiling. They were gathering in groups for snapshots and family photos, which indicated to me that there is something about fall that brings people together.

October, I will keep you!



No comments: