Friday, October 5, 2012

Picture Perfect

Last weekend we tried really hard for thirty seconds to get a picture of our family while we were in Brigham City. As you will see below, the results turned out very realistic.

I call this one, "Everyone feel bad for Nicky!":


And this one is, "Hold still while I use my gigantic man hands to get the stick out of your face!":


And this one is, "What's Mom so happy about?":


This one is, "Behold the ghost child!":


This one is, "Mom, get that turkey timer belly button out of my face!":


And last of all, "The wedgie:"


Fun times!

Next month we're getting real family photos taken. As in paid for. Aye, aye, aye!

1 comment:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh my gosh these are funny and so much better then the posed ones..cause they tell a story...I wouldn't pay for any..I would get these framed and put up..better conversation pieces in my opinion.;)