Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Currently {March 2022 Edition}

Reading:

Struggling with: wanting to tell everyone off. As I have informed most of my social circle, I am having some major PMS this week. 

Thinking about: what I'm going to do after I finish this blog post. First I will go downstairs to check on Nicky and Daisy. Then I'm going to take my pills and drink some Airborne. I live an exciting life. 

Wearing: a sweatshirt and joggers. On joggers - I love them because they're comfortable on my waist and they stay put (as opposed to jeans or leggings that I'm always having to pull up and adjust). But I have three pairs of joggers that give me wedgies. They are forever climbing upwards, if you know what I mean. At our house, we often say, "You have a hungry bum!" The pair I am wearing today are the best because they don't give me wedgies. I'm always so excited when they are clean and ready to wear. It's a real treat! 

Listening to: 


Trying: to not get COVID, but more so to keep Daisy from getting COVID because she has an important event to attend this Saturday.

Looking forward to: spring weather. I'm getting antsy for a garden!

Watching: nothing currently, but I recently finished season 2 of Sweet Magnolias.

Annoyed by: how tight my socks are.

Laughing about: this thing that happened the other day. You should have been there! Actually, some of you were there. That was funny, right?

Eating: avocado toast. 

Building:

Feeling: hella ornery (due to the aforementioned PMS - at least that's what I hope the problem is because if it's PMS, it should eventually resolve itself. If it's not PMS, watch out, World! Britt's on a rampage). 

Singing: "You Say" by Lauren Daigle.

Playing:

Quordle - a fun word game that takes Wordle up a notch

Viticulture - a wine-themed game I bought for our Valentine's gift. I like the game well-enough, but I have a few criticisms. 

Bloom - a cute dice game that I should love but am kind of bitter about because I never win! 

Daydreaming about: vacations. 

Dreading: going to "parent watch day" at my girls' dance classes. Don't judge me. I hate going. 

Craving: scrambled eggs with avocado.

Wanting: new living room furniture. Our couch is in rough shape. I'm sitting on it right now, and my butt sinks right down to the frame, and it hurts my back. I stuffed some old pillows inside some of the cushions to see if I could give them a little more umph, but I need to take them back apart and reposition the pillows. 

Missing: the excitement of a new Harry Potter book. 

Worrying about: the state of the world. 

Giving up on:


I've never quit a puzzle, but I'm walking away from this one. This photo was taken after about four hours of work. 

Procrastinating: filling out some insurance paperwork from when Eva crashed her bike and had to go to the ER. 

Loving: the color coordination of the plastics aisle at the West Joran DI.


Wondering: why there is so much plasticware at the West Jordan DI. The DI by my house doesn't have that much. 

Grateful for: safety. 


1 comment:

love.joy.lane said...

I quit a star wars puzzle and have vowed to never do one again... They are always black and red and dark and not joyful at all.