Friday, September 7, 2018

Fruits of Perfection

For the month of September, I am using prompts from a project called 30 Days Hath September. Each day has a prompt for something to capture, something to collect, and something to record. The prompts are for a scrapbook album, but I thought they'd be wonderful blogging prompts as well. I am selecting one of the three prompts to write about each day. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
September 7: A Perfect Moment

My text to my friend Cassie:
My grape looks like a butt

Grape butt

Her text response to me:
Mine looks like a heart

Grape heart

Maybe that's not what you'd normally call a "perfect moment," but I think when you text your friend a butt grape and she texts a funny-shaped grape right back at you, there is some sort of perfection in that moment. 

(Confession: I texted a photo of my butt grape to at least ten people. Maybe that's weird, but I have nearly a dozen people in my life who need to know when my grape is shaped like a butt. It's one of many ways my life is blessed). 

(Another confession: Cassie's grape totally looks like a butt, too, but it's cute that she thinks it's a heart).

No comments: