Saturday, September 15, 2018

9:15 on 9/15

For the month of September, I am using prompts from a project called 30 Days Hath September. Each day has a prompt for something to capture, something to collect, and something to record. The prompts are for a scrapbook album, but I thought they'd be wonderful blogging prompts as well. I am selecting one of the three prompts to write about each day. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------

September 15: What you're doing at exactly 9:15


Smoothie

Today is a bit out of the norm for me. I slept in until almost 8:00 (though I was up from 4:00-5:00 reading a book). I'm usually out of bed by 6:30 (even on weekends - I am a morning person), and I eat breakfast within an hour of that... because FOOD! 

Today I dragged myself out of bed, did some parenting, took a shower, and then wandered into the kitchen where I was greeted with a leftover donut. I wanted the donut for breakfast, but I had a bag of raspberries leaking red juice all over my fridge. They've been in there for two days, and I've been ignoring the mess (despite my children repeatedly telling me that there's blood in the fridge).

The raspberries won (the donut still awaits).

(Lunch?)

At 9:15 on 9/15 I was making a smoothie.


No comments: