Saturday, August 5, 2023

Things We've Done This Summer

Baptisms for the dead

Sidewalk chalk

DI shopping

Did not buy

In the Heights


Lagoon

We got season passports for Christmas

Out to lunch 

Way more times than I’ll ever tell you

Parks

Hanging out

Library

Three weeks of theatre camp

Girls camp

Lake days


Pick cherries

Mud run

Bike rides

Fireworks


Trips to Dollar Tree (the worst)

Bake

Camping in the backyard

Note that we took the TV with us

Temple open house

Movies

The Little Mermaid
Mission Impossible
Sound of Freedom
Elemental
Barbie

Go out for ice cream

Menchies

Cold Stone

Bowling

First time bowling with no tantrums

Paint fingernails 

Watch Lost

Work in the garden

Paint


Trampoline park

Pet store


Bath tub crayons 

"My ducky died cuz of mom"
(I don't know what this means, but I found it written on the tub one morning)

Baths in the backyard

Play with chickens

Sprinklers under the trampoline (trampoline is now dead)

Chores

Art projects

Board games

Saint George

Mount Pleasant

Slurpee runs

Make popsicles

Hit golf balls




Play in the rain


Summer break isn't over just yet, but I'm going to take a little blogging (and social media) break to reset before my kids go back to school. Sadly, I have to announce it somewhere public (like here), or I won't follow through. So farewell for just a little bit!

No comments: