Sunday, October 4, 2020

Things the Kids Say: Episode #10

 "Mom, I know a secret ingredient to put on popcorn that makes it extra yummy. I need you to put the salt right there on the counter, and then go away so you won't see what my secret ingredient is. ."

-Zoe

--------------------

"We're going to have so much fun today! We're going to go to the store... and we're going to buy some vegetables... like maybe some broccoli...."

-Eva

--------------------

Daisy: Where did we get this blanket?

Me: Utopia gave it to us.

Daisy: What's Utopia?

Me: Our new internet company.

Daisy: So did we get rid of FedEx?

--------------------

"Those look like mom jeans."

-Nicky to Scotty

--------------------

"I realized I don't like fantasy books. I like books that are like 'Here are normal people and normal things happening' not 'Here are mythical creatures and mythical things happening.'"

-Nicky

--------------------

"Your music is too loud for your age."

-Nicky to me

--------------------

"I'm so mad! I'm going to do middle finger at you!"

-Eva

--------------------

Scotty: I said something inappropriate in a work meeting today, and I had to apologize to everyone.

Eva: Was it 'fart?'

--------------------

Scotty: Guess what was playing on the oldies station this morning?

Me: Blink 182?

Scotty: No, but close! "Forever Young" by Alphaville.

Me



No comments: