Friday, March 11, 2016

Because I'm Not Done Talking About Selfie Sticks

The other day I shared my first experience with a selfie stick.

Last night, Scotty revealed a grave error I had made in that post. It turns out, this photo, dubbed as my First Ever selfie stick photo, was not actually taken by me.

Untitled

In fact, it's not even a photo of a selfie stick.

Scotty is a purchaser (a "senior buyer" to be exact... whatever that means). When he needs to buy new parts, he often takes pictures of them on his phone. What I thought was my first selfie stick photo was actually a part that Scotty needed to buy for work. It just happened to be the last picture he took before coming home from work on the day that I ripped the phone out of his hand to practice using my selfie stick. The photos ended up back-to-back, making me think that I'd taken the photo with my selfie stick.

We had a good laugh over this, and I received the reassurance that I've actually been a gifted selfie sticker from the beginning.

Well, except for in the wind...

Untitled