Saturday, March 7, 2020

Something Money Can't Buy


Friendship and good conversation.

Believe it or not, I am not paying anyone to be my friend! Which is so great because that means these wonderful people in my life actually want to be here! How lucky am I?

I am very blessed in friendship. These fantastic people who have seen my messy house, heard me say awful things, watched me roll my eyes, eaten my bad cooking, and smelled me on a no-shower day still love me!

I haven't always been a great friend, and I'm forever making mistakes. So I'm very grateful for those who have witnessed my ugliness and love me through it.


Along with that, I love some quality conversation. I find that the best social events for me are ones where I have meaningful conversation with someone. Connection energizes me! And money can't buy that.

No comments: