Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Change


Seasons.

There is something I love about every season. 

Silver Lake - Summer

Yes, even winter. 

I can appreciate the beauty of snow and ice crystals. I love little, warm luxuries like sweatshirts and mugs of cocoa. I love Christmas, and I was born in winter, so I kind of have to have a special place for it in my heart.

In Summer, I sweat to death (I'm very vocal about this on my blog. If you're new here, you have a lot to look forward to), but I like the feeling of freedom that comes with summer. I enjoy days at the lake, and that special kind of tired that is only accomplished after being out in the sun. 

Winter and summer have the best naps! There's something about extreme temperatures that makes naps extra delightful!

Silver Lake - Spring

Spring and fall both bring relief. I am always relieved when spring comes, and it starts getting warmer, and the world becomes colorful again. But I feel the same way when summer turns to fall, and I get to start wearing pants! And fall brings a different, but equally wonderful color scheme.

I am grateful for the variety of the seasons. I would get bored without it!

1 comment:

love.joy.lane said...

I feel the exact same way... I love the change that comes with seasons. Especially spring and summer!!!