Thursday, March 12, 2020

Something in Nature


Evidence that there is a Creator.

Nature, more than anything, testifies to me that there is a God. Nature is where I see all the signs that this earth was created. 


Silver Lake in Big Cottonwood Canyon

It just doesn't seem like chance to me. A great measure of care had to have gone into it. 

I consider myself to be only "semi-outdoorsy." I'm kind of a wuss, so my sense of adventure has a lot of limits. But I appreciate nature long time because it makes me feel stuff. 

Moonshine Arch in Vernal

I've traveled very little of this earth, but in the small amount I've seen, I have marveled. I envision Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ working together in the act of creation and then sitting back and waiting for God's children to discover all the little treasures. I imagine them saying, "I can't wait for them to see it!"

Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone
(lower falls)

I hope eternity includes a grand tour! 


1 comment:

Jana Lyn said...

I love the thought"I can't wait for them to see it!" What a beautiful world we love in.