Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Summary of 2012

January
Spent New Year's in Island Park
Daisy pooped in the potty
Went to the Brad Paisley concert

February
Found out we were having a baby

March
Moved my blog from Wordpress
Nicky started with pertussis

April
Daisy and I started with pertussis
Replaced our garbage disposal
I served on the committee for the Stake Relief Society Meeting 
(didn't actually go to the meeting since I was sick)

May
Celebrated our 9 year anniversary
Planted our garden
Nicky started a new season of baseball
I was called to be in the primary presidency with a new president 
(I was already serving in there with the former president)
Nicky graduated from preschool 
(and told everyone he wants to be a chicken farmer when he grows up)

June
I had a double root canal
Daisy had her tonsils out
Scotty ran the Spartan Race

July
Scotty turned 31
Scotty got a staph infection
Daisy potty trained

August
Nicky started baseball again
Scotty started school at the university

September
Daisy decided not to be potty trained anymore
Nicky and Daisy took a tumbling class
Went to the Brigham City Temple Open House
Then the Brigham City Temple Dedication

October
I went to Time Out for Women in Logan
Nicky lost his first tooth
Had the Primary Sacrament Meeting program
Halloween - Nicky was a pirate, Daisy was a witch

November
Welcomed Zoe into our family
Had our first family photos taken
Our water heater went out
Spent Thanksgiving at my dad's house
Scotty's grandma passed away

December
Parties, parties, and more parties
Christmas was great
Nicky turned 6 (and had croup)
Spent New Year's Eve with the in-laws


No comments: