Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Vacationed

Guess who just got back from the Happiest Place on Earth?

(It's just me)

I won't bore you with all the details, but if you have access to my private blog, you can read more there.

Mostly, I am just happy we got to go! We had a nasty run-in with croup followed by a nasty run-in with strep followed by a nasty run-in with a mega snowstorm, so for a minute, I was worried we'd have to cancel our trip.

But the blessings poured, and everything went well, including the TWO eleven-hour drives with all of us crammed in a Mitsubishi Lancer with two strollers strapped to the roof.

Woot! Woot!

California 2013 
Hey, look! A space shuttle!

Too bad we could't drive that!

The end.

1 comment:

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

So awesome! I'm so glad the sicknesses let up and you were able to get out and get away, and have some serious fun! Hopefully sometime soon I will need you to share your expertise on Disneyland vacations :)