Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Things the Kids Say: Episode 16

A prayer by Eva: 

"Hevenny Defadduh (Heavenly Father), please use your magic to make Daisy stop saying bad words like, 'peepee.'"

----------

"Hey, Eva! Text [Aunt] Amber and say, 'Can Zoe and Eva come to your house?' But don't use any poop emojis, or she'll know it’s not from Mom!"

-Zoe

----------

"My bladder is like a gallon Ziploc bag."

-Nicky

----------

"It smells like rotten eggs and six-day-old soda in here!"

-Zoe, referring to the van

----------

"I'm flirting with the man in the mirror!"

-Nicky singing "Man in the Mirror" by Michael Jackson

----------

"(Aunt) Amber allows anything! Even caffeine!"

-Zoe

----------

"I have a really bad font."

-Nicky, referring to his handwriting

----------

"I have a little bit of an accent. I have no idea why. It's just the way God made me."

-Zoe

----------

"I can't wait to go to Saint George so I can twerk with no shirt on."

-Nicky

No comments: