Tuesday, September 28, 2021

A Few Lovable Things

September Writing Challenge - Prompt #34:

Love It!

Here are a few random things from around my house that I love:

Alligator Steve


Unless he's actually Crocodile Steve. We forget what he is...

I think every house should have at least one weird piece of decor. This is ours - a souvenir from Scotty's mission. As you can see, Steve can easily accommodate seasonal accessories, making him a versatile staple in our home. 

Love it!

Course Ground Black Pepper


I recently discovered that this is my pepper of choice. I've used fine ground pepper and fresh ground pepper, and they are okay. But this is my pepper. 

Love it!

Red Bucket-y Thing


I bought this red bucket-y thing from Walmart last year - I don't remember why - but it has been so useful. I haul all sorts of stuff in it and use it every day. 

Recently, someone brought me a thank you gift for helping them with something, and it was wrapped up in a black bucket-y thing that's slightly bigger than my red bucket-y thing, and I was so excited! I use the black bucket-y thing all the time, too! 

Love it!

Plate Racks


You might remember that Scotty and I made some plate racks for our kitchen wall last year. I always look forward to changing them up with every season, and I still have a bit of a shopping problem when it comes to plates. 

It's been a super fun wall embellishment this past year. 

Love it!

Costco Fan


Scotty and I bought this fan from Costco at the beginning of the summer, and it has been such a  great investment. This thing packs a bunch, and for those of us who truly suffer in the heat, this fan brings much relief. 

I also have an awesome neck fan that my friend Lynsie gave me. It hangs around my neck and blows air in my face. I wish I could wear it to church, but it makes just a little too much noise for that. I use it plenty of other places, though!

Love it!

No comments: