Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Pranks on the Loose

When we go to the library, Nicky likes to look at the books that are for sale. This week he found a book of pranks for 50 cents. 

This is my life now.



The label on the milk really got me for about ten seconds. Our grocery store changed milk jugs recently, and I'm still trying to get used to the news ones (some things shouldn't change - my hands are so confused when I pour milk). When I saw the label on the milk, I thought nothing of it. So they changed their formula and their milk jugs. Then I processed for a moment and thought, "Why would they add a label admitting that there had once been spider eggs in their milk?" Then I caught myself, turned to Nicky, and asked, "Did that come from your prank book?"

Now I have to constantly be on guard. Nicky has informed me that there's another prank somewhere in the house. I don't know when I'm going to find it. I don't know if I'm going to get a pie in the face or find fake vomit or what. Daisy has already ended up with water dumped on her head (Daisy is NOT the girl you want to dump water on).

I'm bracing myself .

1 comment: