Sunday, February 13, 2022

Things the Kids Say: Episode 14

Zoe: Mom, what's rum?

Me: It's a kind of alcohol.

Zoe: So hand sanitizer?

----------

"I'm never going to grow a beard because if I drive a motorcycle, I won't be aerodynamic."

-Nicky (who has refused to shave his face since Christmas and currently has a creepy, little mustache)

----------

Me (reading a news headline): "U.S. Surgeons Transplant Pig Heart Into Human Patient"

Nicky: So he's part bacon?

----------

"I have the power to smell butts from far away."

-Eva

----------

"I realized that people like me more when I'm not being annoying."

-Nicky

----------


"Mom, you better get used to us being naked because we're cats now!"

-Zoe

----------


"Grandma, when you die, I need you to tell me what it's like to be dead."

-Eva

----------

"Mom, you look older than normal."

-Nicky

----------

"What's up with this sassy grandma music?"

-Zoe, while listening to "Shoop" by Salt-N-Pepa 

----------

"Who's this sassy, old lady?"

-Zoe, while listening to "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga 

(there is so much old lady sass around here)

----------

"I like [Uncle] Tim's new look. He looks like he's from a sitcom."

-Nicky, when Tim grew a beard


No comments: