Thursday, October 14, 2021

Weird Things We Say During Game Night


"I can't feed my family!"

"Where's the sheep port?"

"Oh, Ratigan!”

"THIS. Is a one."

"Don't forget to take out the coffee."

"Chad, are you the Handmaid?"

"I'm taking my pigs to the market."

"Ah man! I hate Abu Simbel!"

"Turkey vultures can projectile vomit to defend themselves."

"I'm going to breed."

"Anybody got any stink beans?"

"I'm renovating to stone."

"We built this city... We built this city..."

“Where are all the fish?”

"Who's tucking all the green cards?"

"I'm a duke."

"Flipping for yellow."

“Yo, ho, ho!”

"We've got another breakout in Beijing."

"I'm slaughtering my sheep."

"Everybody gets a worm!"

"She's going after North America."

"I'm going to build fences."

"I'm keeping a boar in my house."

"Anybody got any ore?"

"I'll give you a blue bean for a wax bean."

"We know how much you love Brest."

"I'm laying eggs."

"Choose your leaders."

"I've got Manneken Pis."

"Where the heck is Budapest?"

"I'll pay 200 florin for a jester."

“I’m going to use the wet nurse and have a baby.”

2 comments:

love.joy.lane said...

Yes!

I'm to going to play the DICK-sissel.

Britt said...

Or the bush-TIT