Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Teething

image 

This little sweetheart is teething.

In the past three weeks, she's had four (maybe five - I haven't done inventory yet today) teeth come in. With that comes a combination of fussiness, sleeplessness, and messy diapers (You know the kind, right? Up the back and out the sides?)

So on top of not being able to get anything done EVER, I am now unable to get anything done EVER times two.

How then are you blogging?

I knew you would ask that!

I am blogging because the Teething Monster is currently sleeping, and since she rarely sleeps for more than 20 minutes, I am hiding in my basement trying to keep the house completely silent. You may also want to note that I am in my bathrobe because I don't dare go upstairs to get dressed lest the drawers should squeak. I am not doing the dishes because the clinking of glass might wake her up. I am not picking up the crackers that are smashed in the carpet of the living room because the crumble of baked Goldfish might stir her. I am not cleaning the cinnamon and sugar that Zoe so graciously dumped on the couch because the sound of sugar moving across microfiber is enough to send Eva into a frenzy.

I live a paranoid life. 

1 comment:

Feisty Harriet said...

Bahahahha! Perfection.

xxo