Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Rocking and Stinking

I rock at meal planning.

I stink at eating lunch at home.

I rock at finding cute dresses for my daughters at the thrift store.

I stink at keeping my house tidy.

I rock at getting my family to church on time.

I stink at keeping track of library materials.

I rock at remembering names and things about people.

I stink at portion control.

I rock at doing laundry.

I stink at putting it away.

I rock at getting rid of stuff.

I stink at making my bed.

I rock at flossing daily.

I stink at trying new things.

I rock at saying morning and evening prayers with my kids.

I stink at saying personal prayers.

I rock at planting a garden every summer.

I stink at weeding.

I rock at avoiding condensed soups.

I stink at avoiding sugar.

Anything you want to confess rocking or stinking at?

3 comments:

heidikins said...

I rock at making delicious, new, and interesting meals.
I stink at doing the dishes (no dishwasher, sob!).

I rock at planning theme parties.
I stink at actually inviting people, so most of my plans never happen.

I rock at tidying up the main living areas of our apartment.
I stink at ACTUALLY tidying up, mostly I just move the mess to somewhere else and forget about it.

xox

Anonymous said...

Just stop stinking 1 thing at a time.

Chuckie said...

How do you get your family to church on time? That's what I stink at. I can't get my family to church (or anywhere else for that matter) on time to save my life!