Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Currently {February 2020 Edition}

Reading: The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow. I'm about 50 pages in. I'm having a hard time getting into it, but I try to give books at least 100 pages, so there's still time.

Listening to: The Book of Mormon off and on. I am aiming to finish it again by the end of February to earn an Honor Bee before they are obsolete. I alternate between reading my physical copy, reading on my phone, and listening to the audio. I do whatever works best for my schedule each day. 

Eating: Chick-Fil-A. There has been an abundance of free food offerings in recent weeks that I just can't refuse. Give me all the chickens!

Buying: A couch for the basement. This is big news! The purchase has been made, and the couch is on the premises. However, the basement is not done. We had to buy the couch though, because it's from Costco, and we had to get it while they had it in stock.

Watching: Veronica Mars (second time).

Singing: "Lost in the Woods" from Frozen II. It just cracks me up - Kristoff channeling his inner Chicago.

Stressing about: nothing right this moment because I'm ahead of this week's projects. However, that could change at any moment. In fact, it will change any moment because I'm pushing the limits on getting up and getting ready today (it's 6:43 a.m). I need to pack Nicky's lunch for school, and he leaves in a few minutes. Then I have to get all the girls ready and head out early to drop Daisy and Eva off to other people so I can take Zoe to the dentist to have six teeth pulled.

Ok. I'm stressed now.

Craving: nothing. That's weird.

Playing: Minesweeper. Scotty downloaded it on his phone which made me want to download it on my phone, and now I'm reliving my childhood in the best of ways. I am also loving my new board game, Wingspan.

Annoyed by: my kids. I love them so much, but they annoy the heck out of me.

Excited for: this.

Dreading: the time it takes for Zoe's sedation to kick in before she has her teeth pulled. Oi! I am paying the extra money for sedation since she had so much trauma with her tonsils. I feel horrible that she has to have more work done in the mouth. We have to get those teeth out, though. I've post-poned it too long.

Grateful for: shelter, food, and transportation.

(Pretend I included some fun pictures and gifs. Gotta go!)




No comments: