Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Christmas Break Bucket List

In about one week, my semester ends, and I will be free to enjoy the Christmas season. I'm really excited to have a break. Maybe I am tempting fate, but I've been formulating a Christmas Break Bucket List.

Here's what I hope to do in the short two and a half week recess:

Organize the storage room

Read a book

Try  new recipe or two

Paint something (I have my eye on a wooden sled or a jewelry box)

See the lights at Temple Square

Help Daisy with chaine turns

Host a Planner Prep Night (already in the works)

Check out Poldark

I'm pumped!


But I mustn't jump the gun. First I have to write a few papers, take a few finals, and run a hypothesis test on the proportion of crunch berries in Cap'n Crunch cereal. 

(Have you ever counted 2,173 pieces of cereal?)

1 comment:

Feisty Harriet said...

oooh, I really hope this all happens for you! And that finals go well, no breakdowns or less-than-hoped-for final grades.

xox