Eva: Can we listen to Michael Jackson.
Me: Not right now. It’s Sunday so I want to listen to spiritual music.
Eva: But it’s so boring!
Me: It can be beautiful if you listen to the words.
Eva: Michael Jackson is beautiful. Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay, Annie? See? That’s beautiful.
----------
Eva two days earlier: I love “Smooth Criminal” because Michael Jackson sounds like the devil when he sings it.
----------
Me: Everyone can learn from For the Strength of Youth.
Zoe: Then why is it called For the Strength of Youth and not For the Strength of People of All Ages?
----------
Nicky (on FaceTime getting dressed for an appointment): Do you like my tie? You know what I like to say? “Fat ties baptize!”
Me: I think your pants aren’t zipped up.
Daisy: Undone flies baptize!
----------
"Golf must be an old man sport because I know, like, three old men who like it."
-Zoe
----------
"I had Chat GPT turn me into a man, and I. AM. FIIIIIIINE!"
-Daisy

No comments:
Post a Comment