Saturday, April 18, 2015

And We Have Ourselves a Baby

New Baby April 2015

She's here!

After a long day of waiting for a call from the hospital, I was induced on Tuesday night at 11:00. The baby was born at 6:34 a.m. on Wednesday. She weighed 7 lbs 13 oz and was 22" long (my longest baby!) 

Everything went so well. I don't think any part of my delivery could be improved upon. It makes me want to watch my back a bit because I don't think the selfishness and impatience I exhibited during the last few weeks of my pregnancy warranted such an ideal delivery. 

More to come...

Must go snuggle...

4 comments:

Lindz said...

Congrats! She's gorgeous!

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

I love this! I'm SO happy for you and so glad everything went so well. I can't wait to hear more! And now I'm feeling all sorts of impatient. I've been having to pray for patience while we wait our turn :)

Bethany said...

Congratulations!!

Feisty Harriet said...

I am so happy for you!!!! She's perfect! Swoon!

xox