Monday, December 2, 2013

Currently {December 2013 Edition}

Reading: The Work and the Glory. I'm still in a reading rut, but I decided to give The Work and the Glory a shot now that the LDS based series is completely old school.

Watching: Once Upon a Time - just started season one over the weekend. The Paradise - except not really. I watched season one on the Masterpiece Theatre site, then I started watching season two on YouTube and had to stop half-way through the third episode. When I came back to finish it, all the episodes had been taken off YouTube. Boo to that!

Procrastinating: wrapping Christmas presents. I know that there is still plenty of time for that, but I loathe wrapping presents and am dreading it! I think I'm going to hit up some after-Christmas clearance this year to buy a bazillion gift bags so I never have to wrap presents again!

Wanting: an ivory cardigan-sort-of-thing. I'm weird with cardigans, so it might not be a "cardigan" in the end, but I need something sleevey that matches lots of outfits for layering purposes that is light enough that I won't want to tear it off the second I'm indoors.

Craving: Milk Duds.

Wearing: black stretchy pants and a t-shirt for autism awareness.

Stressing about: oh, you know. Just a little bit of everything. 

Relieved by: being done with the primary program. What a relief!!! The problem is, plenty of other stressors have taken its place.

Missing: Thanksgiving weekend. Real life isn't very fun.

Excited for: Zoe to walk. I think her mood will be much improved when she can walk. She is my first baby to not walk by her first birthday. 

Neglecting: exercise. I just want to watch TV and eat those Milk Duds I've been craving.

Thankful for: spray paint.

Looking forward to: bed time for a certain baby who cries ALL DAY LONG.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Milk Duds are so yummy. I read the first several Work and the Glory and really liked them. My problem is always that if I read them at the time they come out, I lose interest before they release all the books.

k said...

Man, I love Milk Duds.