Thursday, October 10, 2013

Do tell: Personality Types

A conversation from last night:

Britt: I have a "Type A" personality.

Scotty: I have a "Type White" personality.

Britt: That's the wrong personality assessment. You have a "Type B" personality.

Scotty: Whatever you say. You're the boss!

Question
{via}

What type of personality do you have? A? B?

Type white?*

Have you ever wanted to punch a Type A in the face?

(I sure have).

Do tell!

*I score evenly between red, yellow, and white with almost no blue.




3 comments:

Melanie said...

My mom calls me a silent red. I might not seem super red or type A on the surface, and I have mellowed out as I've gotten older, but at heart I'm still a bossy, rule-following, control freak.

Also, I just totally do not get whites. I like blues, I can handle yellows for limited periods of time, I work well with other reds, but whites just baffle me.

Katie said...

Yep, there's a certain Type A personality I want to punch in the face every 2 weeks during our presidency mtg. She drives me crazy. But every 2 weeks I refrain from punching her cuz my lazy personality doesn't want to use the energy to do it. Well that and I probably shouldn't be starting fist fights at church meetings, right? ;)

Chucky said...

I'm not sure what I am, but I have a lot of type A qualities. I have a hard time with people who are extreme either way.