Friday, July 26, 2024

Currently (Seriously How is it Still July Edition)

Reading


Drinking: water. I just got back from girls camp, and I’m super dehydrated.

Cooking: nothing. After four days of cooking for 150+ people, I went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner.

Watching:

I haven’t heard anyone else’s opinion of Twisters, but I was really excited to see it. I liked it well enough. 

Sick of: my summer wardrobe. I’m looking forward to fall weather and being able to wear clothes I actually like.

Wearing: my summer wardrobe of dumb t-shirts and black biker shorts with side pockets. 

Buying: mattresses for Nicky and Daisy. They have been sleeping on hand-me-down mattresses from my aunt that are about 40 years old.

I know. Gross.

Annoyed by: coughing. I always have some sort of cough. 

Laughing about: the most random photo on my cell phone right now.

Dreading: putting away all my camp stuff.

Missing: Nicky. He’s at FSY.

Singing: “Firmer Hand / Do Right” from Bright Star.

Thinking about: what DI dress I’m going to wear to church on Sunday and whether I need to steam it.

Playing: not corn hole. I hate corn hole.

Trying: to start reading more.

Needing: to do some food inventory in the house and make a meal plan. 

Excited about: school starting soon (don’t tell my kids).

Eating: zucchini. Tis the season.

Grateful for: my pillows.


No comments: