Monday, May 14, 2018

Birthday Posters - The Rest of 'Em

A couple weeks ago I did my final birthday poster for the school year. It's always a relief to get the May poster hung and to walk out of the school knowing that I have a three month break ahead of me. I do experience a little bit of guilt over the summer birthdays that don't get acknowledged, but since my birthday is January 1st (a holiday and close to Christmas and a date that usually didn't get me any recognition at school) my overall attitude is "suck it up, it's not the end of the world."

You can see the first half of the year's posters in this post

Here are the rest:

January


I always thought Olaf would be very simple to make, but he is surprisingly detailed. Love that little guy! 

February


This was the second time I've been able to do a winter Olympic-themed poster, so I've been doing this a while! It didn't look as good as I hoped. 

March


Couldn't pass up a chance to do a Greatest Showman theme. 


April


May



No comments: