Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Excuses, Excuses! And a Winner!

Remember how I was supposed to announce the winner of Cover Your A$$ets yesterday? Well, I hope you'll forgive me, but I ran into some technical difficulties. You see, my beloved dinosaur of a computer picked up a virus over the weekend, and well... it was a bummer. Actually, it's still a bummer because my computer remains in Scary Virus Mode, but I have a temporary set-up that will allow me to access the internet for the time being.

I'm sure you checked your feed readers and/or refreshed this page all day long in anticipation.

(Right? Riiiiiight?)

Anyway, here we go...


Looks like the trusty 'ole random number generator favors Heidikins and her Mexican Train Dominoes.

Congrats, Heidikins! I hope Grandpa Beck brings you many hours of joy. I'll have your game in the mail by the end of the week.

Oh! And Heidikins? I have your address... on my untouchable virus-laden computer. So will you e-mail it to me for good measure?

1 comment:

heidikins said...

Gaaah! I never win anything! Squee!

xox