Wednesday, November 8, 2023

50 Shows I Didn’t Finish

Yesterday I shared a list of shows I’ve watched from start to finish. That got me thinking about all the shows I’ve quit. Some of them I walk away from them intentionally because I don’t like them or because of the sex/violence/language (though from yesterday’s list, you know I don’t always stop watching a show for those reasons). 

Other times I forget I’m watching them - which I guess means they just didn’t hold my interest. 

Sometimes I like a show, but then the writing gets really bad as the series goes on, and I stop watching. 

Sometimes I move on to a new show that I’m more excited about and never come back. 

So for many different reasons, there are a lot of shows I’ve started watching and never finished. Here are 50 of them (do you love that I have to limit my list to 50?):

Anne with an E

Arrested Development

The Bear

Blacklist

Burn Notice

Chuck

Cobra Kai

Criminal Minds

The Crown

CSI

Dawson’s Creek

Doctor Who

Downton Abbey

Fargo

The Flash

Fuller House

Ghost Whisperer

Ginny & Georgia

The Goldbergs

Good Witch

Granite Flatts

Heartland

How to get Away with Murder

The Lincoln Lawyer

Locke & Key

Mad Men

Manifest

A Million Little Things

Nine Perfect Strangers

Once Upon a Time

Outer Banks

Peaky Blinders

Psych

Pushing Daisies

Quantico

Reign

The Rings of Power

Schitt’s Creek

Ted Lasso

The Secret Life of the American Teenager

This Is Us

The Umbrella Academy

Walker

Wednesday

The West Wing

When Calls the Heart

Working Moms

Yellowstone

Younger

The X-Files

Thanks for letting me talk TV two days in a row. Imma go watch a show now. 

No comments: