Tuesday, October 23, 2018

The Incomplete List of Things I Don't Want to do Today


  • Clean the house
  • Get my tires rotated
  • Go to the store for milk and butter
  • Feed my kids
  • Change out of my sweatpants and slippers
  • Update my credit card information on something I ordered three weeks ago
  • Sweep the kitchen floor
  • Take the kids to get flu shots
  • Do my hair (I slept on wet hair last night, so I look like Inigo Montoya)
  • Brush my teeth
  • Anything related to my Church calling (which I never want to do again)
  • Exercise
  • Pick my kids up from school
  • Brush my teeth
  • Buy gas
  • Swallow pills
  • Carry laundry up three flights of stairs
  • Get out of my stinky brown La-Z-Boy
Things I'm Willing to Do:
  • Eat
  • Sleep
  • Sit
  • Read a book
  • Spend a few hundred dollars online
  • Marco Polo my friends a daily update on my chin zits
  • Binge watch Call the Midwife
  • Stare at rainbows (but only if I can see them from my recliner)
Rainbow

1 comment:

Shirley Smith said...

I'm dying!!! Watch rainbows but only if you can see them while sitting in your lazy boy? You are hysterically funny!!! Thanks for making my morning off, a good one, not to mention, productive. :D