Friday, October 5, 2018

I Have a Problem

I've dropped some hints around here that I like Philly cheese steak sandwiches. Let's take a moment to be honest about how often I eat them.

Once a week.

At least.

Is that a lot? Cuz, I mean, if I drank Coke once a week or ate a candy bar once a week, I don't think it would be frowned upon. But I drive 12 miles to get a Philly cheese steak sandwich from Moochie's, and I can't help but think people might think that's a little much.

Moochies, My Love
{They don't look that great, but they are delicious}

This week I've been twice. My laptop had some problems, so I took it to the shop on Monday, and the shop was so close to Moochie's that I couldn't not go. And then when I picked my computer up on Thursday, I had to go to Moochie's again. I mean, I was right there.

I'm thinking about cutting back. One time I went a whole month without eating Moochie's. It was worth it because it made my sandwich that much better. Sometimes you need the chance to miss something, you know?

Moochies, My Love


I used to think my gravestone would read, "Here lies Britt, who died right on time," due to my habit of being overly punctual, but now I'm thinking it might be more appropriate to have it engraved with, "Here lies Britt who ate too many Philly cheese steaks." It just depends on how I die.

No comments: