Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Things I've Done Lately

Cooked eggs in mason jar lids (it went exactly how I thought it would)



Got a tilapia bone stuck in the roof of my mouth while eating fish tacos and playing Risk (I lost the game due to a very tragic mistake in Asia)


Filled sippy cups...

Over and over and over...


Drove three miles with this Walmart bag stuck to my antennae (thank you, random flying garbage)



Slept on wet hair and woke up as Inigo Montoya



 Sliced my finger (and nail) with a rotary cutter 


Went to the Brad Paisley concert


Navigated Crazy Hair Day


Endured Nicky's first Lego League competition


Ate this gyro (but removed some of the onions)


Finished a couple of puzzles


"Oooo"-ed and "ahhhh"-ed over the twistiness of this head of romaine


Bought new boots


Attempted to learn the choreography from the "Man of the Woods" music video


2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

I think, on the egg thingies, you have to start with the wide open part down. Then just remove the jar when the bottom is cooked and then flip. What I find better though, is the tiny egg pans. I use those, make the eggs with the tiny egg spatula, and then they come out perfect english muffin side.

Also, you rock for trying to learn the JT moves. I don't even try, I will fail.

here is the egg pan

https://www.amazon.com/Joie-Mini-Nonstick-Egg-Fry/dp/B00068UTJI/ref=br_lf_m_hjxbk5gapvuc7jy_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&s=kitchen

Feisty Harriet said...

Overall, many many good things here. I mean, obvs, minus the fishbone situation, and the rotary cutter (I winced at that pic! Ouchie!)

xox